The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate international students. KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.KAIST welcomes applications from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for the KAISTInternational Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
About Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
KAIST (formerly the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the nation’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution KAIST also has been internationally accredited in business education, and hosting the Secretariat of AAPBS. KAIST has approximately 10,200 full-time students and 1,140 faculty researchers and had a total budget of US$765 million.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Country to study Korea, Republic of
- School to study Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 28, 2023
Aim and Benefits of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Requirements for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
Interview date, Process and Venue for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- All of the application will be reviewed thoroughly and equally during the admission process. If you are finally get the admission, you will be automatically receiving the KAIST Scholarship.
February 28, 2023
Interested and qualified? Go to Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) on apply.kaist.ac.kr to apply
- There is no separate process for applying for scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelines here to prepare for required documents in detail.
For more details, click here